Using EasyPal and Hamsphere
Well, I think I’ve got the MMSSTV and Hamsphere going good now, so now I’ve started playing with EasyPal, and perhaps it’s easier than looks.
I can receive pictures, and I believe that I can send pictures, but how do I add overlay txt (say CQ CQ de zl1rah) on the picture?
I’ve worked out how to add the begin and end txt as .wav files.
There’s also a few questions around the WebCam and how that works?
Anyway, enough for today
73 de ZL1RAH (Rodger)
Just had an email from Shu (JA3GQJ)
- You can find out “Pic/QSL” button when you run the EasyPal.
- You prepeare the TX Pic. Then click the “Pic/QSL” button.
- Then you have new small screen on the water fall.
- Then you put the text whatever you need at the space under the several button on new mall screen.
- Then you click the “ADD Text” button.
- Then you can see the text on the pic which you want to send.
- Then you should click the “Merge for TX” button.
- Do not forget to click the this “Merge for TX” button.
- If you forget to click this button received pic without text.
I hope you understand this way.